Saturday, April 3, 2010

Review Of Rocket Japanese Premium

Hello there! Welcome to my Rocket Language Japanese review site.

You're reading my no-holds-barred review of what I really think about the Rocket Japanese Premium. This isn't the official site...if you're looking for the Rocket Japanese site then click here.

I'll be talking about both the good and the bad in this review, if that's not something you want, then you should leave...

I decided to review this online Japanese language resource because I had seen people rave about it on some of the popular language learning forums.

Here are some of the comments I found...

"Not only are the lessons easy to understand, but affordable. They are set up in a way that is fun and easy to learn. The games are also very helpful in learning certain words and characters."

"The Interactive Audio Course provides clear pronunciations and lessons which are easy to understand and follow.
Moreover, there are wonderful learning games integrated with the program. I am amazed at how much has been included with my purchase... All aspects work together to make learning a pleasant and feasible experience!"

"Being able to go over and over the conversation is great, especially for someone who is 78 years old. Why would someone my age want to learn Japanese? Well, I’ll tell you. My son is living in Japan and teaching English to Japanese businessmen..."

So, I decided to join and get a peek inside the member's area. Joining takes less than 5 minutes and you get instant access, which I like. I don't like having to wait for stuff like DVDs to be shipped to me.

After spending a few minutes going through the course material, I was worried. I was overwhelmed and wasn't sure if I would be able to get through the whole learning package.

Luckily, that wasn't the case...

The site has this Rocket Japanese Learning Lounge, which gives you 24/7 online access to other Rocket Japanese learners. As such I was able to get valuable tips on how to structure my learning and get going with all my course materials, notes and more!

Of course, the Rocket Japanese Learning is not perfect and here are a couple of my complaints...

One complaint is that the software learning game can be very addictive. While it is fun and a great way to help you learn the language, you might end up spending too much time with it and not enough time on the more important features.

Overall, I'm impressed by the Rocket Japanese Learning site. There are a variety of resources to get you started and going in your quest to master the language. Click here to find out more.

No comments:

Post a Comment

YES! I want to claim my free instant access to the Rocket Japanese 6 day Learn Japanese course ($27 value).

Your Name:  Rocket Japanese Free 6 day Course
Your Email Address:
(This is a private and fully protected mailing list. You can unsubscribe at any time).